- Full rate 5,00 EUR
- Reduced rate 4,00 EUR
- Full rate: EUR 5.00
- Reduced rate: EUR 4.00
- Group rate adults: EUR 4.00 (applies to groups with 15 and more people)
- Guided tour surcharge outside opening hours: EUR 15.00
- EUR 2.00
- Children aged 5 or younger
- People visiting the castle on their birthday
- Accompanying adults of severely disabled people (entry »B« in the disability pass)
- Tour guides
- Tour bus drivers accompanying a tour group
- 1 accompanying adult per 10 school students
- Media workers (valid identification required)
- Holders of the schloesserlandPASS
- Discount Pass “Sieben auf einen Streich” (“Seven at One Blow”): valid for Altzella, Gnandstein, Kriebstein, Mildenstein, Nossen, Rochlitz and Colditz. When submitting a full-rate ticket from one of the above properties, visitors are granted the reduced rate at the 2nd property. Those who visit all 7 properties with their “Discoverer’s Pass” will be admitted to the last property for free.
Subject to modifications.
»Seven at One Blow«
Rochlitz Castle, Mildenstein Castle, Kriebstein Castle, Gnandstein Castle, Colditz Castle, Nossen Castle and Altzella Monastery Park invite you: after submitting a full-rate ticket for one of the above places, you will enjoy the reduced rate at the next property. You can visit the seventh property for free.